Saturday, May 12, 2007

it happens!!!!

My heart says yes , my mind says no!!
My honesty says yes, modesty says no!!
I put down my feeling paper refuses to show!!!

This were the lines I use to write when I use to write my love mails.

LOVE
I think everyone falls in love one time in there life , I too fall in love but not in my sweet sixteen as many teenagers I have completed my teenage I was 20 and use to think I know every thing about world and was in last year of graduation . I was too confident that I cannot love this are just feelings and nothing else, I was wrong!!!!!
Love can happen anywhere anytime; I am the best example of it.
I used to chat a lot in internet I made lots of friend but I fall for love on net itself.
I was friends with him and was very comfortable that he is married so my friendship will last forever with him.
YOU all get shocked , I know u have read stories or seen movies with the eyes of a wife or husband, let me show u another world, a story of other women, you cannot decide by looking at shoes that it bites or not u have to step in it. Come along…….
I fall in love with him knowing he is married but my intentions were never wrong falling in love wasn’t in my hands, and u know u cannot forget your first love is a true saying,
I know what like in him his intelligence or his humors, his emotions or his behaviors,
His expressions or his voice, his believe or his confidence .I thinks everything
I had get many things from my that relation ship , I cried a lot bcoz I didn’t wanted to hurt anyone, I lived in guilt that I am destroying someone’s house. I was helpless.
I dint wanted to disturb him but I couldn’t help myself. My relation ship was on net and telephone and hide it from whole world as I cared for him, I was happy in that that he talks me and life is ok, but that he came down in senses broke our relationship and said “it wont work for us” I still remember these lines after seven years. He went strong and never uses to call me, receive my calls or encourage me in the things. I use to die from his ignorance couldn’t bear it. But I was happy at least there was not guilt in me that I destroying some ones family. I was happy because he was happy. And I really wanted to stay as friends forever but things are not always in your hand’s .You know why
I will tell u
He made me a better person whenever I was wrong he was there to correct me.
He taught me only love is not life; love is only a part of life.
He told me I have elements of love inside me for you, did u people get it it’s the way to tell I love u differently, he taught me to do things differently.
He made me have faith in god more as everything happens happens for best.

At the last I want to say thanks to him.

Now moral of the story do come in senses when ever u feel u are wrong, b’coz its never too late dear.
And love is never wrong, but if u can stay as friends with your u will always have a true friend forever, I mean it!!!!!!

1 comment:

Manuj Mehta said...

Hi
very intense, are these written words reality? is it from your own life?
and thanks for such comments on my photographs. as you asked about those street children,
it was always a nice experience to spend time whith them, we are looking forward for Donations or grants so that we can do little more for these kind of childern.