Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The unbearable pain

When we loose our Friends it hurts,
when we loose our lovers it hurts a lot,
But when we loose our baby its...........

I got married at early age just giving graduation
and soon was blessed wid a lovliest son, being a mother is the greatest gift of nature that was felt on his birth, he was like soft cotton cloud and first time when i touched him i felt on the seventh world, that feelings i am not able to jott down still it was uncompareable.......

I felt i am the happiest person in this world,

I again got pregnant and this time i thought i am the most happiest person in this universe.

as all to be mother plans for there kiddos i also did, i tho ught it will be a lovely daughter i will name her Mishti . She will complete my family , and i thanked god everytime to give me every thing widout asking.

But u know what happiness is not always there just at one step back pain is standing waiting for u to bear it. God take exam too and u need to get through it.

One day while i was sitting i felt some thing wet i went to loo and i was bleeding , but not so seriously still i was scared as no one was there at home, i soon have to go to doctor

That journey was the worst journey of my life,I was scared like anything i called up my husband but he was busy in meeting i couldnt reach him but i reached to doctor in very tensed state, i really didnt knew what to do,i was so helpless i didnt wanted to loose her.........

i was alone in hospital and doc checked me up and said "HEARTBEAT OF YOUR CHILD IS STOPPED". This sentence of my doctor gave me the greatest pain .

I lost her, and for ever i didnt had courage to call my husband and tell. i cried creid and cried

and i still cry, i grief for her....

Mishti was my child who died in my womb for no reason, Shayadh meri hi nazar lag gayi mujhko

My doctor called up my husband and he came in half an hour by the time doc took me for dnc he came he was beside me but i was so soaked in my pain i dint notice his pain she explained everything but she could not expalained why did she died she had no answer for it.., i wish she had......

But she is also human and is here like a god.

My husband was very supportive and decided we wont have other child, and i dont have other child till now i know i have a son but i wanted a duaghter too. We cried by hugging each other for hours and after that we didnt talked about her to anyone, but i know he also misses her.
but never say never let me feel
I still spent sleepless night for her its been two and half years but it feels today for me...
I havent share this wid any one but today when my friend also lost her baby after giving her birth i colud not stop thinking about Mishti. I know this pain have no answer no other child can fulfill it cause each child is special in its own way.



I still think what wrong have i done, why did i lost her ....

She is still alive in me , and i want her to know i love her very much from bottom of my heart

We both love U Mishti



2 comments:

Manuj Mehta said...

hello Karishma ji

"We cried by hugging each other for hours and after that we didnt talked about her to anyone, but i know he also misses her.
but never say never let me feel

I still spent sleepless night for her its been two and half years but it feels today for me..."

you have made me cry
i am blessed by a daughter one and a half years back. you can shower your love upon her.

Manuj mehta

Abhinav Baruah said...

This is life...
Ups and downs
Smiles and tears
We have to pass by

Blessings would pour upon you..